Thursday, November 30, 2006

Hallelujah

I did it! I quit the Mothers' Center! I actually told them a month ago that I was going to quit after the beginning of the year because I am having a baby. (I know...it wasn't my only excuse, but it was really the only one they couldn't argue with. I decided not to go for the I can't stand working with all you whiny, bitchy, backstabbing women. Or you make me tired just by being around you. Or something way worse that that even.) But I never thought they would find a replacement this quickly.

Today I went to the bank with the woman taking my position and she is signed onto our accounts and she took the checkbook and all the paperwork I have, so I couldn't write a check if I wanted to! Well, I guess technically, I could because I am still on the accounts for a couple more months, but I don't plan on doing anything! Yippee!!! I still have a couple phone calls to make and a small report to write for the Steering Committee, but other than that, I'm outta there! It feels like such a relief. I'm sure they will try to drag me into some mess some time, but I'm going to fight it like crazy.

Woohoo!!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hoorah! You are free! That is cause for celebration-sparkling cider? :) Although I have to say, I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall if you had told them some of those nasty things!

2:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yippee. who needs that stress?

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home