Thursday, November 16, 2006

More photos


Jeanie bought Anya this cute little backpack, but she is being silly trying it on backwards.


We took the girls to "The Farm" in Fort Collins where kids can look at a bunch of different farm animals. They both really enjoyed it.


We all drove to Boulder to look at this stroller that Hilary had seen before and wanted to try it out with two kids. Steve and I were also impressed with the innovative design.


Dylan and Anya enjoyed a wagon ride to the little park in our subdivision. They played with the rocks at first and then Dylan became fascinated by going up and down the stairs and Anya went up and down the slide.

4 Comments:

Blogger Hilary said...

those are some good shots. i love the farm one. oh we wish we were there again!!!

6:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute! Nice to see a picture of you, too, Lara. I was asking Hilary how big you were by now. And, I liked the stroller design, too. Interesting and space saving.

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the new pictures. What fun you all seem to have had during the visit. Wish we could have been there too. It was great seeing Anya and Dylan playing together. I wish I had designed the stroller. THAT WAS COOL!

Love you ALL!

2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kalia Kellogg went to your blog to see the pictures (at my suggestion since she wanted me to send some pictures of Anya and Dylan). She thinks they are precious, too.

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home