January 9, 2014
Phew, I did it! I posted the first nine days of the year! Can you believe it?! As I mentioned in a previous post, Anya was home sick today with a stomach bug. She toughed it out feeling really lousy all day. Before she was sick, I had all these grand ideas of getting stuff done today, but really it was just nice to sit on the couch all day and be with her.
On the way home from preschool, Nora announced, "I want to make a treat for Evan!" She is such a sweetheart to sense his absence while he was at school and the rest of us were home. So, we made banana bread, which is always my go-to baking task when someone comes down with a stomach bug. Banana bread is good recovery food.

3 Comments:
I am so happy to see your blog up and running again! Fingers crossed that you will be able to keep it going. I LOVE the pictures and the glimpse into life at your house!
Melissa
You are inspiring me to try to update our blog more regularly too. I know there are many far away that enjoy hearing and seeing about what is going on. Go you! And go Hilary! :-)
Hooray! I had to wait to comment until I got to a real computer. But I am so happy you are doing this! You will be so grateful you did, too! :)
And thanks, Melissa!!
Post a Comment
<< Home