Tuesday, September 10, 2013

To be continued...

Wow, blogger sure has changed since I've written a post eight months ago!  I have really missed blogging.  A lot has happened this year and I've missed documenting the big and the little moments of our lives.  I would love to catch up on all of them, but for now I'm just trying to get motivated to start again.  Today I'm home with a sick Nora.  It's a big bummer since her birthday was yesterday and she was looking forward to playing with all her new presents, but now all she feels up for is watching TV.  So, we're doing lots of that.  And I'm sitting close-by with my laptop, hoping to resurrect this blog.  I'm going to start with my baby's birthday.

3 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

welcome back!

12:47 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

More posts = Yeah!!!

10:22 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

I cannot even begin to express how excited I was to see a new post!

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home