posted by Lara at 8:27 AM
Awwww... Nora's such a big girl! And I love love love the "pensive Evan" picture!
Great pictures!! Wish we could have been there with you all, of course.
Yeah for a new blog update! I was so excited to see Nora's face when I opened it. It looks like everyone had a great time and I love the costumes. Why are your kids getting so big? Miss you!
Nora's faces are hilarious! When did Anya become a little LADY - holy smokes they have changed - you need to post more pictures!!!!!!!Evan is so stinking cute I can't handle it!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home
4 Comments:
Awwww... Nora's such a big girl! And I love love love the "pensive Evan" picture!
Great pictures!! Wish we could have been there with you all, of course.
Yeah for a new blog update! I was so excited to see Nora's face when I opened it. It looks like everyone had a great time and I love the costumes. Why are your kids getting so big? Miss you!
Nora's faces are hilarious! When did Anya become a little LADY - holy smokes they have changed - you need to post more pictures!!!!!!!
Evan is so stinking cute I can't handle it!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home