Thursday, April 08, 2010

House work

So, I'm finally getting around to posting the photos. Thanks for being patient, Dad and Hilary! There are 127 of them. The beginning is "before" photos. I didn't take pictures of everything, but many of you have been here before, so you can remember what it looked like. The after photos are kind of random because they are sorted in date order. I have taken a total of 573 photos at various stages during this process. I keep forgetting what I've taken or I'll take some new shots at a different kind of day or we keep adding little details here and there, so that's why the rooms are all interspersed with each other.

If you're going to take the time to look at them, please note that I added captions to all the photos.

Check out the Picasa web album. And please let us know what you think! I wish you could see it in person!

8 Comments:

Blogger Hilary said...

whoa. whoa. whoa. I don't have time to post any comments on the individual pics right now (since I just spent all the time looking through and reading your comments! :)), but WHOA. That's honestly all I can say. It looks A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.

I don't see how you are living there like that with three kids! How could someone NOT fall in love with that house? Seriously.

4:40 PM  
Anonymous Michelle said...

Wow! It looks so great, I love all the new coordinating accents throughout. You guys have been so busy! Can you come work on my house now? By the way, I like your couch room arrangement better as well.

4:51 PM  
Blogger Buffy said...

Holy freaking cow!


very nice.

8:56 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Oh my goodness - what did you do with everything?! I can see you are as much of a fan of those Target 9-cubes as we are! We have them all over the house, too!

And the basement storage? Let your mom know, next time she's visiting Hilary up north, I've got a basment she can tackle!

I am AMAZED that you can keep it up (the perfection of it all) with the kiddos running around. FABULOUS JOB!

Have you started looking for houses in Champaign yet?

10:00 PM  
Blogger Hilary said...

(the other Hilary)
Wow, the transformation is amazing. If you're anything like me, you're thinking man I wish I'd done this years ago!... I hope it sells like a hotcake.

7:00 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

I can't even believe it! Everything looks amazing and I don't know how it can't sell quickly... I'd love to buy it!

9:26 AM  
Blogger Ryan said...

Oh my gosh! No wonder you sound so tired on the phone lately! That is a huge amount of stuff moved around and out. What did you do with it all? I like the Target art work, I just bought 2 of the same pictures myself. :-) BTW - I completely agree with you that the way you guys set up the couch room looks better.

5:32 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

uhm, that last one is from Melissa, not Ryan. I didnt realize he was signed in. hehe

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home