I only saw a glimps of the first photo and I thought you were trying to have dryer vent blow on a chair. Couldnt think why you would need to do that. :-)
Coming out. The couch is too big to get it or out any other way. When we put it in, I said, that's never coming out unless it comes out in pieces. We'll sell it with the house. But we changed our minds, so it came back out the window.
7 Comments:
Ugh, I woke up pretty sore... :)
You and me both.
Oh come on! You have to give some details! Going in? Coming out? Fallen from the 2nd floor???
Signed,
TOTALLY curious!
I only saw a glimps of the first photo and I thought you were trying to have dryer vent blow on a chair. Couldnt think why you would need to do that. :-)
Coming out. The couch is too big to get it or out any other way. When we put it in, I said, that's never coming out unless it comes out in pieces. We'll sell it with the house. But we changed our minds, so it came back out the window.
When we moved it in we had gravity on our side. Moving it out was pretty strenuous.
I was totally confused, but after three days of glancing at the picture when I check for updates, I finally realized what was going on.
And all I can say is...wow.
Post a Comment
<< Home