Saturday, March 13, 2010

March 13, 2010

Today was the St. Patrick's Day parade in downtown Fort Collins. It was huge! Anya's preschool had a float for all the kids to ride in the parade while the parents walked behind. Steve took Evan and Nora to watch along the parade route and then they walked with us for the end of the parade. After the preschool float finished, we sat near the very end and watched most of the rest of it.









4 Comments:

Anonymous Mark G said...

You guys are well stocked with green jackets. Very nice.

6:35 PM  
Blogger Hilary said...

That's so cute! I didn't know they did this. Very fun, and yes, I like your green jackets. :)

6:58 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Lara do you have shamrocks waving above your head!?! I thought you were against all the craziness?

7:39 AM  
Anonymous Melissa said...

Gosh Lara! I think Anya gets more and more beautiful as she gets older! What a gorgeous child you have!

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home