posted by Lara at 8:45 PM
That's the way my hampers look all the time. That's normal, right?
Definitely normal, and if not, don't tell me.
At our house he have a large pile of clean clothes that never gets put away. As soon as the pile is almost gone a new load gets added. I have gotten to the point that I call the pile the "oracle", because it knows all!
We have a couple of those around our house... you have three kids, you do not need an excuse :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home
4 Comments:
That's the way my hampers look all the time. That's normal, right?
Definitely normal, and if not, don't tell me.
At our house he have a large pile of clean clothes that never gets put away. As soon as the pile is almost gone a new load gets added. I have gotten to the point that I call the pile the "oracle", because it knows all!
We have a couple of those around our house... you have three kids, you do not need an excuse :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home