blog? what blog?
Hi all. Sorry to all of you who keep checking back and just keeping seeing the couch in the window well. Lots of photos have been taken since then, but simply no computer time to post.
If you haven't heard...we're moving. It is incredibly stressful right now at our house, but we've still been documenting a few moments and I hope one of these days to show it to you. You won't believe the changes in our house. Who knows...maybe I'll be able to blog again once our house is on the market and I'm just sitting around trying not to touch anything just in case we need to leave in a hurry for a showing.
Thanks for checking back. And for those of you who get annoyed that you don't know when I post and have to keep checking...seriously, you need to get on board with Google Reader or something similar. Unless you like staring blankly day after day at the couch in the window well.
If you haven't heard...we're moving. It is incredibly stressful right now at our house, but we've still been documenting a few moments and I hope one of these days to show it to you. You won't believe the changes in our house. Who knows...maybe I'll be able to blog again once our house is on the market and I'm just sitting around trying not to touch anything just in case we need to leave in a hurry for a showing.
Thanks for checking back. And for those of you who get annoyed that you don't know when I post and have to keep checking...seriously, you need to get on board with Google Reader or something similar. Unless you like staring blankly day after day at the couch in the window well.

4 Comments:
I personally don't mind "staring blankly" at the couch coming out of the basement window since it reminds us of how far we have come since that picture. Your house is looking great.
thinking about you guys in this time of busyness. Would having an extra playmate and pair of adult hands be helpful for packing/etc at some point? (even though weight is still an issue for me right now...bearing weight, is what I meant, though if it comes right down to it...;)) We could come up for the day sometime when we are finished house-sitting... 17th or 24th work for us right now or we could contemplate a weekday that isn't tues/thurs, too. Absolutely no worries if it sounds like it would be more complicating than not. :)
Hope you are taking before AND after pictures!!! Turns out my mom isn't moving in May as originally planned, so maybe we'll get to meet up in Champaign sometime this summer!
Good Luck!
Sending peace and calm your way!
Post a Comment
<< Home