Sunday, January 17, 2010

January 17, 2010

Nora fell asleep lounging in her swing like this. Unfortunately, she woke up when the shutter clicked.



Phew...I'm caught up. I guess it has been a busy week.

4 Comments:

Blogger Hilary said...

Yay! You caught up! Congrats - and is that a new swing you got to take the place of the mammoth one?

8:06 AM  
Anonymous lara said...

we got this swing at ouac when evan was a baby so that we had something to put him in when we went to our garage "resort" that we used all the time his first summer without always having to cart the bouncy seat out there.

8:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love all the pictures. How can Nora possibly be old enough to be in a seat! I know she is, but time is passing quickly. Evan is adorable sleeping there on the couch, and the big 5 year old looks very happy. mom

1:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I meant 4 year old Anya looks happy. However, the later pictures on her 5year old b'day look like good times, too. She is getting TOO OLD! MOM

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home