January 14, 2010
So, I took no photos on this day in 2010. And I don't have extra photos I felt like sharing, so I decided to go back in time and post the photos from Anya's birthday last year. This is how I remember my four year old Anya.

I never posted from our trip to the Children's Museum for Anya's FOURTH birthday. Or anything else from the day if I recall correctly. I still remember everything about this day so clearly. And as usual, I had trouble deciding what photos to include, so I'm just going to share a ton of them. Here you go!
Blowing up balloons in our bed while waiting for everyone else to get ready for the museum.

Anya's painting of the Children's Museum.

They had this great area where you could pretend to be a veterinarian. It was really interesting because Anya was completely in love with this spot last year, but this year wasn't hardly into it at all.















Anya putting on a dance show for us. She had a lot of fun until she slipped on the ribbons and fell down.



Riding in the fire truck.

Getting to make butter by shaking cream. She loved this part.

Trying out the butter on a cracker. She just has the best expressions.

Back home after a long day to have cake.




We opened presents and she put on another dance recital for us with her new dress-up clothes. She was so confident and serious about her moves.



I'm not sure, but I think her face is sad because her skirt is a little too big and falling down.

What a fun day it was to remember. I can't believe it was a year ago already.
I never posted from our trip to the Children's Museum for Anya's FOURTH birthday. Or anything else from the day if I recall correctly. I still remember everything about this day so clearly. And as usual, I had trouble deciding what photos to include, so I'm just going to share a ton of them. Here you go!
Blowing up balloons in our bed while waiting for everyone else to get ready for the museum.
Anya's painting of the Children's Museum.
They had this great area where you could pretend to be a veterinarian. It was really interesting because Anya was completely in love with this spot last year, but this year wasn't hardly into it at all.
Anya putting on a dance show for us. She had a lot of fun until she slipped on the ribbons and fell down.
Riding in the fire truck.
Getting to make butter by shaking cream. She loved this part.
Trying out the butter on a cracker. She just has the best expressions.
Back home after a long day to have cake.
We opened presents and she put on another dance recital for us with her new dress-up clothes. She was so confident and serious about her moves.
I'm not sure, but I think her face is sad because her skirt is a little too big and falling down.
What a fun day it was to remember. I can't believe it was a year ago already.

1 Comments:
This last photo is priceless.
Post a Comment
<< Home