April 30, 2014
Happy Birthday to my mom! Today we helped celebrate my beautiful mother and two of her church friends all turning 65! The three women planned a hymn sing at their church and we went to join in the fun and singing. And the cake eating!
This isn't the best photo, but it's the best I've got! I can't believe that I don't have any photos of my mom from this day. I think it was because so many other people at the church were taking them that I didn't want to make everyone pose for another one! Oh well! Maybe someone can send me one!
This isn't the best photo, but it's the best I've got! I can't believe that I don't have any photos of my mom from this day. I think it was because so many other people at the church were taking them that I didn't want to make everyone pose for another one! Oh well! Maybe someone can send me one!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home