Thursday, July 22, 2010

July 18, 2010

We did some major work on our house this weekend. We've been stalled in the unpacking progress for a while and finally got back into it. Steve put up these shelves in the blue playroom and I spent the rest of Saturday organizing it all. And then we worked on the family room, which actually looks a lot better than this now since I took this photo on Saturday instead of Sunday.












Some of the reason these two rooms look better is that we just moved things out of them, but that is fine and long overdue. We just need to not be stepping over and/or staring at the stuff in our main living spaces. And I definitely feel a little bit more at peace in our home with some things starting to feel settled and comfortable. We're far from done, but at least we are feeling motivated again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Katherine said...

Yay for another update! Rooms are looking good --- I can't imagine what a job it is to unpack a three story house with three kiddos. Whew!

Good luck, I hope you stay motivated, and if not, just find an out-of-the-way space to stash the rest of your stuff so you don't have to look at it (a storage locker worked well for us. :) )

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home