Friday, July 02, 2010

July 2, 2010

We have been enjoying beautiful weather here for a few days and last night we finally managed to eat outside. Steve had to work late, which could have made for a stressed and unpleasant evening, but instead it was beautiful. Anya and Evan played in their "chicken house" that Steve made the night before out of chairs and a big role of chicken wire we had around the garden before our fence went up. Anya and Evan have spent hours outside together in the past three days playing "fire station" and "chicken house."

They asked if they could eat dinner in the chicken house and they did, just the two of them, chatting and making each other laugh and still managing to eat. And I fed Nora on the patio and started taking pictures. I got them narrowed down to the large amount I posted last night. But I didn't include these few from the chicken house.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home