Monday, June 28, 2010

June 27, 2010

We did a lot of work today in our back yard. I moved a bunch of stuff around on the patio. And Steve moved a bunch of dirt around the yard. Then I was finally able to plant the beans for our bean tent and put the sunflowers in the ground for the sunflower house.

Here's a shot to show the bigger picture.



Anya enjoying her bean tent...like Vera.



How we got things done...



A closer look at the sunflower house.



The sunflower house and the bean tent in their little area to make mowing easier for now. Most likely, we'll eventually kill off the grass inside this area. Anya helped with the bean planting, but I did the sunflowers on my own because it was really hot and she didn't take a nap and was running out of energy. I have no idea how much they'll actually play in them, but I think they look cool and I had fun, so I don't care!



And Steve built this new garden bed to the left of the other one. We haven't planted anything in it yet, but have plans for a few more veggies, perhaps some fruit and all the flower seeds Anya has been collecting to plant somewhere.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Melissa said...

Ryan and I cant wait to come over and see all of your projects in person some day! :-)

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home