posted by Lara at 10:44 AM
I really enjoy this pic-a-day thing! While I love to read your posts, the pics are really special in helping me know my nieces and nephew. Keep it up!
Love the colored days! We often have "flower" days when floral pants and a quite un-matching colored floral top are paired together!
I second Mark's comment - this is so fabulous.I love Anya's drawing! Where did the idea for the random dinosaur egg come from? I don't think my kids even have ever thought about dinosaur eggs!
Is there something symbolic that the dinosaur egg is on top of Nora? :)
Post a Comment
<< Home
4 Comments:
I really enjoy this pic-a-day thing! While I love to read your posts, the pics are really special in helping me know my nieces and nephew. Keep it up!
Love the colored days! We often have "flower" days when floral pants and a quite un-matching colored floral top are paired together!
I second Mark's comment - this is so fabulous.
I love Anya's drawing! Where did the idea for the random dinosaur egg come from? I don't think my kids even have ever thought about dinosaur eggs!
Is there something symbolic that the dinosaur egg is on top of Nora? :)
Post a Comment
<< Home