Thursday, July 27, 2006

Back to reality

I'm back in CO and I know some of you are eagerly awaiting my next entry, so I thought I would write something here just so that you had something to read. I don't have the energy to write an analysis of my high school reunion right now, but please stay tuned. Plus, after being totally surrounded by grandparents, a cousin, and an aunt for the last two weeks, Anya is requiring a bit more of my attention that I am able to squeeze out while also typing on the computer. For example, right now she is whining because she wants me to shove in the little man in her jack-in-the-box, I guess his name would be jack, for like the thousandth time today. And now she is grabbing the mouse, which Im guessing is supposed to be sending me some sort of message to pay more attention to her instead.

So, I'll go be a better mom and write more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home