Thursday, March 06, 2014

March 6, 2014

I recently made a fleece blanket out of some fleece I've had sitting around for at least five years!  I tried a new method because I am not a huge fan of the tied fleece blankets with all the hard knots and the fringe bothering me.  And just as soon as I made the blanket, it was fought over.  Actually, I'm pretty sure it was fought over before it was finished.  And I wanted it to myself!  So, I found fleece on sale...because spring is coming, right?!  And I'm planning to make each of the kids their own blanket.  In the meantime, we are carpeting our floors in fleece.
If you're interested, here is the method I used.  I did a double layer one, but I'm including both links.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Thanks for the patters. I have tons of fleece too and now plan to make blankets. I also saw her link for the fleece sheet. I've been looking for one for Dresden all winter and it never occurred to me to just make it. Now I have a fall project too!

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home