February 26, 2010
I made this little baby quilt with fabric I already had on hand. I was going to make it for an auction at Anya's preschool, but I just liked it so much that I couldn't bear to part with it. Nora likes it too. That's my excuse for adding another blanket to our overly abundant supply.
I've been really on a sewing kick lately. It started when I got some fabric with my mom to make her some napkins and placemats. And then I went shopping with Kim for another baby quilt (not for either of us!). And then I got this idea to make some things for the preschool auction. And I just have so many ideas and I just want to make, make, make! It is really addicting for me right now.
I've been really on a sewing kick lately. It started when I got some fabric with my mom to make her some napkins and placemats. And then I went shopping with Kim for another baby quilt (not for either of us!). And then I got this idea to make some things for the preschool auction. And I just have so many ideas and I just want to make, make, make! It is really addicting for me right now.

3 Comments:
Love the quilt, fabulous colors! Do you have a cutting table? Your squares are pefect - my patchwork quilts never seem to look nearly as perfect - excellent job!
I'm so glad you didn't donate this one! It's darling! Very cool fabrics.
So pretty! Abby loves the quilt that you and Kim made for her, so I know you do good work. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home