Thursday, February 11, 2010

February 10, 2010

As requested...here's my own "styling." I got Nora in on the action, but it was hard work holding the camera with one hand and her in the other while trying to get her to smile, focus the lens, point the camera in the right direction and keep a smile plastered on my own face.







5 Comments:

Blogger AS said...

oh the third one is perfect!!! (And cute hair, BTW. I'm sure you'll settle into it.)

2:26 PM  
Anonymous Katherine said...

Wow - you got some great shots. And I actually like your styling better than what you came home with (don't get me wrong --- the "professional" styling is awfully cute too!)

Thanks for taking photo requests.

Now my next one --- all five of you together. Good luck with that! :)

8:34 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Two thumbs up!

7:13 PM  
Anonymous Mark G said...

Nice haircut! I like your own styling better too. New career in your future?

9:49 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Great job! I can never "aim" the camera in the right direction!

LOVE Nora's smile in those bottom two - TOO CUTE!!!!

p.s. love the hair, too! I keep trying to go shorter, but I panic right before the chop and make the stylist go "at least one more inch lower." :-)

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home