Wednesday, February 10, 2010

February 8, 2010

This one's for you, Hilary. I got my haircut today. I just wanted a change. I struggled with what I wanted, but eventually got this. This is the styling after the haircut. My own styling wasn't so great the next morning, so right now I'm not loving the new cut. But here's the photo anyhow.



4 Comments:

Blogger Buffy said...

look how cute you are!

11:12 PM  
Anonymous Katherine said...

Nice haircut!

I can never style my haircuts the same as the hairdresser either. I always end up styling it the same way I've always been doing it after a few days, because even when I do style it, I guess I don't put enough goop or something in it, so it sort of falls anyways.

I bet it still looks cute with your own styling! Perhaps a follow-up picture to show how you style it?

Fun to see a picture of you in your daily posts!

4:36 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

I love the new cut! I'm glad you finally decided on something and if you decide you don't like it, it won't take forever to grow out. See you Saturday!

7:26 AM  
Blogger Hilary said...

YAY!!!! I L.O.V.E. it! You will get better with the styling. Seriously, it is SO cute on you! Dylan said, "That's YOU, mommy!" She said, "But she has on your shirt!" I guess you liked some of the clothes?

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home