June 26, 2014
I harvested some major kale today!
And check out the deal I found today! It's going in the freezer so we don't eat it all!
Today we went to the Showcase of Homes. It was held in our neighborhood this year, so we got free tickets to go look at all the newly built and decorated houses. We weren't in the market for a house, but even so, I didn't prefer most of them over our house anyway. Except for the mudrooms or drop-zones, as they call them now. I am so envious of these types of spaces!
Unfortunately, Nora didn't quite get the concept of the showcase. She really thought we were going to get to move into one of these houses. I think this idea was encouraged by us all getting ballots to vote for our favorite house, so we were talking about which ones we liked the best along the way. Nora desperately wanted this purple bedroom. So much so that Steve went back to take photos for her so she could remember it. The poor girl cried all evening because she wasn't going to get this bedroom.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home