Friday, June 13, 2014

June 13, 2014

This afternoon we headed to my parents' cabin.  Unfortunately, I forgot the good camera, so I'm stuck with my phone, but I guess that's the reality of where most of our photos come from these days.

Nora had her bathing suit on about five minutes after we got in the house.  She could not wait to go in the hot tub.
 Helping Grandpa build a campfire for later tonight.
 More silliness while waiting for the hot tub to heat up.
 Finally able to get in!  Nora was feeling brave today and started putting her face in the water.
 She was so proud of herself!  And she looked adorably ridiculous!
Watching the fire.
 S'mores!
 This was the best we could get of these silly kids!

1 Comments:

Blogger Hilary said...

We have some of the same pics from six weeks later! :)

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home