Saturday, April 19, 2014

April 19, 2014

Nora had a couple of rough patches today when she didn't get her way.  
Some snuggles with Grandma Cindy are always welcome.
And some time outside melted away Nora's troubles.
There are a lot of photos of Nora.  I just couldn't choose.  Actually, I did.  But I didn't feel like narrowing it down any more than this.






Nora collected a bunch of things we had to carry back to the house.  :-)
Nora and Grandpa Clark
Anya enjoyed being an adventurous explorer today!
Evan wanted to prove Grandpa wrong - he COULD lift this log!
Family tree "climbing."
Not the best of any of us, but still a neat photo from the day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Looks like so much fun. I can't believe how much the kids have changed since I last saw you... oh wait that was last fall and too long ago. :-(

7:25 AM  
Blogger Ryan said...

Nora is such a little darling! She sure is growing up - too fast! I love all of the photos, thanks for posting them. :-)

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home