I've finally sat down at the computer to respond to your latest posts. It is fun to see all that the kids have been doing. We need to get YOU into a picture sometime! In response to your post about coming over to help me a couple days last week...I don't take the luxury of that happening for granted either. You were helpful, for sure, but more than that, I enjoyed the company.
3 Comments:
Love the blog updates!
Nora really looks like Steve in this picture!
I've finally sat down at the computer to respond to your latest posts. It is fun to see all that the kids have been doing. We need to get YOU into a picture sometime! In response to your post about coming over to help me a couple days last week...I don't take the luxury of that happening for granted either. You were helpful, for sure, but more than that, I enjoyed the company.
I love this picture! I want to hear what the show audio is though. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home