June 8, 2010
I'm back! Hopefully to stay. So much has happened since those boxes were being packed on my last post for March 31st. Clearly, we're all a little bit tired...

I would love to catch up on all the days I missed and right now that still seems manageable, but for now I'm going to concentrate on going forward. So, here we go again! This photo really was taken today.
Thanks for being patient...I've missed you all and missed this space a great deal.
I would love to catch up on all the days I missed and right now that still seems manageable, but for now I'm going to concentrate on going forward. So, here we go again! This photo really was taken today.
Thanks for being patient...I've missed you all and missed this space a great deal.

6 Comments:
Yeah! You are back!!!!!
My mouth dropped open as I saw "Lara's Blog (1)" in my google reader!!!! I'm so excited! And this picture of Nora made my day.
Love you, love your blog!
so sweet. glad you are starting to settle in.
Welcome back! We missed you! Poor Nora, did you have her helping to unpack all morning? :) How are Anya and Evan handling the transition?
I can't believe how much Nora has grown since you moved! I miss you so much.
Super Yeah! I don't have google reader, so I've been looking at those boxes everyday wondering when you would return.
And you are back! My world is once again complete.
:)
Post a Comment
<< Home